This Woman Had To Have Her EYE REMOVED After An ACCIDENT Involving Makeup! Ladies, If You Use This You NEED To KNOW…

This is a horror story for any woman or man who applies makeup to any part of their face. This is frightening. That is what Erica Diaz, a mother of two, found out when some of her beauty glitter accidentally got in her eye as she was cleaning up. Her eye filled with pus and became painful due to pressure from swelling.

It speaks of the fact that doctors had to remove much more of her eye than they anticipated. Erica and her friends are trying to spread the news about the facts regarding glitter. Don’t apply it near your eye, because it could cause far greater damage than you likely imagined.